About The Event
MAESTRO 2021 is a Business Challenge Competition organized for the 4th consecutive year by Rotaract Club of the University of Moratuwa in collaboration with an accomplished external knowledge partner. We offer participants the unique opportunity to address a pressing business issue faced by a real-world corporate entity. MAESTRO 2021 opens up a platform for you to explore the entrepreneurial professional within yourself. Join us to gain industry exposure and showcase the future you.
Why you should participate?
- A platform that helps to identify your talents and improve your innovative mind to succeed in business journeys.
- A unique opportunity to compete with local and global youth.
- A platform for young innovative business professionals who can make our Sri Lanka unforgettable in the business world.
- A place to showcase your full potential in handling corporate situations to outstanding business entities.
- A great opportunity for young business professionals to gain advice and insights from world-recognized business specialists.
- A well-recognized platform that showcases the entrepreneurial skills of the emerging professional youth.
Why you should participate?
Special milestones of the event
until registration starts
Team Registration 21st of JulyThe registrations will be open for MAESTRO 2021. Click here to get registered.
End of Registration 2nd of AugustThe period for registrations will be closed.
Case Studies 2nd of AugustThe case study will be made available on the website.
Semi Finals 31st of AugustThe Semi Final rounds of MAESTRO 2021 will be held.
Grand Finale 10th of SeptemberThe Grand Finale of MAESTRO 2021 will take place.
Please read and have a clear idea about all the rules and regulations of the competition. Do not hesitate to contact us through Facebook if you need further clarifications to be made.
From our archives
Aenean tortor est, vulputate quis leo in, vehicula rhoncus lacus. Praesent aliquam in tellus eu gravida. Aliquam varius finibus est.
Praesent aliquam in tellus eu gravida. Aliquam varius finibus est, et interdum justo suscipit id.
Aliquam varius finibus est, et interdum justo suscipit. Vulputate quis leo in, vehicula rhoncus lacus. Praesent aliquam in tellus eu.
What is the format of the competition?
MAESTRO 2021 comprises of three phases ;
First Phase -
Contestants need to upload their solutions for the case through our web portal before the deadline.
Second Phase -
15 teams sorted by evaluating the submitted reports, will compete in the semifinal round.
Third Phase -
Five teams chosen by the panel of judges based on the performance during the Q & A session, evaluation of the report and the presentation will compete in the grand finale.
When is METRO 2021 ?
- Registrations will take place online on the 14th of July until the 31st of July 2021.
- Report submissions will be accepted from the 2nd of August until the 10th of August.
- The semifinal will be on the 28th of August 2021.
- MAESTRO 2021 grand finale will be on the 10th of September 2021. (Venue will be informed later)
Who can participate?
MAESTRO 2021 is open to ;
- Undergraduates of state and private universities
- Students of other educational institutes
- Members of Rotaract clubs in Sri Lanka
It is important to note that all the participants should be within the age limit of 18-26 years.
What is the solution format?
- The solutions in the first Phase should be submitted as reports in the PDF format.
- In the second phase, the solutions should be submitted as presentations either in PDF or PPTX format.
- On the grand finale, the solutions should be presented with slide decks.
How to form a team?
A team should consist of either 3 or 4 members from the same university, educational institute or Rotaract club.
How to register?
Only one person from each team needs to register the team through our online web portal
What does it cost?
There is no fee for participating.
If you need any further clarifications, please do not hesitate to contact us at Contact Us